Monday, November 26, 2007

Downtown Denver

Matt and I went downtown this past weekend to check out a local bookstore and see all the Christmas lights that were put up after Thanksgiving. I know you can't see much of the city, but since I haven't posted a picture of us in a while, I thought it was appropriate.



LoDo as they call Lower Downtown Denver (which is the historical part) is really nice. 16th street is closed off to cars, so all you have are horse drawn carriages (which you pay for) and a free bus that runs along the entire street.



3 Comments:

Blogger cristina thornburg photography said...

I love the pictures! I have just one tiny complaint...I can't see your belly in ANY of them! : insert whine: hehehe

Show me some belly, girl!

6:47 PM  
Blogger alli said...

Yeah, I kind of planned it that way. I wouldn't let Matt take a picture of me with my belly showing. I feel too fat, not just pregnant, but huge!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Casiodoro said...

We loved the pictures of the lake, the snow, my grandkitties but especially you and Matt. But I agree with Cristina - we want to see the belly! Mom and Dad

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home